easily amused

Tuesday, April 24, 2007

At least I'm consistent

First off: this is the ONE HUNDREDTH post for the sometimes treated as a stepchild, Easilyamused. Clap hands, go throw a party, its a special day.

A few days ago i get a random facebook message from an old friend over the years I stopped keeping in steady contact. I think the last time we communicated in any form was probably around December. So anyway, in his message he explains that he's gotten something like a "traveling scholarship" and apparently I'm the person he's decided to be his travel buddy. So immediately I tell him I'll go with him, without really even asking any questions at all. Pointless story short, I'm going to Europe for 6-8 weeks with my housing paid for.

Now here's where I start wondering: did I just completely jump into this without fully considering actually what the hell I'm doing? It'll be fun, but maybe the summer before Law School I should be working and planning. You know, be in the country. Maybe not jaunting around and making out with other American tourists.

But this does give me the chance to reawaken my old blog, Team Khateer. I'll be able to do a running comparison of this trip with my last one with ol' Paris*.

*another name change

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home